Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Fundraiser Finished!

February 10, 2017

You guys!!!!! I don't even know how to express what is in my heart!❤️❤️❤️. Not only did we sell all 252 pieces but a few requests came in at the same moment. We sold 254.....And a few others have asked to send something anyway. For the extra pieces I am going to put a mat around the puzzle and write those names on the back of it. Thank you for helping us raise all of the fees we needed to get things started. You are all amazing. I have enough to send the 2nd set of fees next week that are due ❤️❤️❤️ 
I will be introducing you all to our son tonight and will get the puzzle put in a floating frame this weekend and share the final result with you. I'm so grateful to each of you for listening to your hearts. I know there are many that were not able to participate openly and I know you love, support and pray for us often, just know you are appreciated. Your part is just as important. Thank you for helping us complete our puzzle. I'm finishing up writing on the last ones! 💕🙏❤️😁#chinabound #loveheals #faith #prayer #hopesoon to be #onelessorphan #myheartisfull