Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Introducing our Son Ethan

February 10, 2017

We completed our puzzle today!  
We would like to introduce you to our son Ethan who will be joining our family hopefully this summer/fall 2017.  
We are so thrilled to be adding to our family and feel even more humbled that the Lord has entrusted this little boy to our care. He is full of life and has a light inside that has stolen our hearts. He is 5 years old and we think he is just the cutest little boy and is going to fit right in with our family and the girls. Ellie definitely remembers him and I'm positive he will remember her. Grateful these 2 will have a connection to their time before our family and pray it will bring them comfort in years ahead. 
Brooklyn is quickly learning Chinese so she can talk with him...Mom and Dad need some practice.😂We have a lot of work ahead but are ready to do whatever is needed to get this boy home❤️
Even though we have been down this road before something feels different this time, my heart has changed and my perspective has changed. The first time it was my daughter I wanted home....now I realize this is so much more than that. It's not about me or my or mine. It's all about this little boy and what he should have the chance for in this life. Everything I am doing is for him. Every penny I save or have given is for him. Not me, not John or Brooklyn or Ellie. It's all for him, to give him something better! Oh my heart wishes I had the ability to give every child a family. I don't, but I can make a difference in his life. And each of you have done the same. You have made a difference in not just one but now 2 lives and changed their path to one of love and family ❤️ #chinabound #loveheals#lovemakesafamily #lovecrossesoceans #hope#faith #onelessorphan #ihaveason